Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hello, World!

Hello people,

Welcome to my blog BEJO Photography. In this blog, I'm going to talk about my photographic experience, my thoughts about it as well as some gear thoughts and opinions. I hope you find that this blog is useful. To see my photos, please follow my Google+ at plus.google.com/+GaryWiryawan


I am NOT A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER. I am just a hobbyist so please don't take my words for granted, they are very subjective though I am going to try to make them as informative and useful as possible. We cool a'ight? :)

One of my favorite photos: my very own Moon picture!

A little bit of my background

I love to shoot travel pictures, street pictures, some easy landscape, as well as a little bit of everything else. I do understand about basic photography, basic manual camera control, as well as some basic camera technical stuffs. I started shooting a bit more seriously by the time I bought my first DSLR, a Canon EOS 650D (or Rebel T4i in the United States) on March 2013; It inspires me to start doing photography; I then learned so many photographic stuffs along the way and literally never stop shooting frequently until today.

The way I describe my picture is that they hold some valuable visual information that I find interesting. They might not be the most perfect pictures in the world, maybe I broke some photographic rules here and there, but most of the time I chose those pictures because my eyes were drawn to them.

I hope you will enjoy this blog, don't forget to follow me at http://plus.google.com/+GaryWiryawan to see my photos. Until next time, cheers and God bless :)

p.s. I also love music and play electric guitar, check out akunggantenglho.blogspot.com for my guitar and music blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment